4 simple ways to give back to Pioneer
- Passive fundraising is a great way to make donations to Pioneer without going outside of your daily activities.
- Please take a moment to review the 3 programs below that can make a big difference for Pioneer —
- Amazon Smile
- Registering your Ralph’s Card
- Communities for Cause
- Shopping at Office Depot/OfficeMax
- Click HERE to print step-by-step instructions on how to register for each.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Log in to www.smile.amazon.com
If you have an account, Login with your email address and password
If you need to create an account, Click "Create an account" and follow the steps
Search for Pioneer Middle School PTO – BE SURE TO SELECT TUSTIN
Agree to start your Amazon Shopping at www.smile.amazon.com
Start shopping to earn cash for the school
- The Ralphs Community Contribution Program was designed to make your fundraising the easiest in town by simply using your Ralphs rewards Card.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOUR REWARDS CARD ON-LINE (This means that you have already entered your email address and assigned yourself a password):
1. Log in to www.ralphs.com
2. Click Welcome Sign In (upper right corner)
3. If you have an account, Login with your email address and password
4. If you need to create an account, Click "Create an account" and follow the steps
5. View all your information and edit/update if needed
6. To Link your card to Pioneer Middle School:
a. Scroll to the bottom of your profile
b. Click Edit in the Community Rewards Section
c. Find your organization – Type Pioneer Middle School
d. Click the Radio Button next to the name Pioneer Middle School
e. Click Enroll
Please note that annual enrollment needs to be done each year on or after September 1 for donations to be made to Pioneer Middle School. If you need assistance, please call 1-800-443-4438.
- Communities for Cause, a FREE app, makes it easy to support Pioneer Middle School while supporting local merchants. Simply download the Communities for Cause App on your phone, and select Pioneer Middle School as the beneficiary. Once the app is on your phone and location services is turned on, you can see the merchants near you that are participating in the following categories:
Restaurants, Fun Desserts (Zov’s, Barolo Café, First Class Pizza, Super Mex, Rita’s, Baskin Robbins, Donut Star, etc.)
For Kids (Tutoring, Sports Clips, School of Rock, Rockin Jump, etc.)
Health and Beauty (Lash Addict, Bodyworks, Yuva, Orange Coast
Sports and Recreation (Total Training Bootcamp, Waterworks Aquatics, Gracie Barra Martial Arts, etc.)
- Wine and Spirits (Rolf’s Wine, A Hidden Vine, Pub Thirty Two, etc.)
Entertainment (Pump it up, Party Time Photo Booth, The Extreme Game Truck, etc.)
Online Shopping (Nordstrom Rack, Groupon, Best Buy, Lego, etc.)
Household (Yes Cleaners, Computer Guy,s etc.)
With over 600 merchants close by, it’s easy to support your child’s experience at Pioneer Middle School! After your experience, simply register your purchase by taking a photo of your receipt and donation is made automatically.
When you shop at Office Depot/OfficeMax and purchase qualifying school supplies, 5% goes directly back to Pioneer!
1. Bring the attached flyer with the Pioneer School ID, and provide it at checkout - - Flyer
2. Or simply provide School ID #70015992 at checkout.
testimonials from Pioneer Parents
“I use the Communities for Cause App while running regular errands, Celebrity Cleaners weekly for dry cleaning, First Class Pizza for sports and friends gatherings, and Barolo Café for a nice dinner with my family, I love that the school benefits from my daily routines.”
“I enjoy knowing that the incredible programs at Pioneer Middle School are being funded while I do my weekly shopping at Ralphs. I register my card each September and the school receives quarterly donations--every little bit counts.”
“I don’t have a lot of time and tend to do as much of my shopping at Amazon. I registered at smile.amazon.com and now the school receives a donation as I shop, LOVE it!”